Wednesday 8 April 2015

PetPeeves 101 - Arghhhh !!!



You know everyone has pet peeves these little things that other people do that annoys and irritates the hell out of you. Don't annoy me though I'll hit you upside the head, I'm pretty violent *Jokes*. Let's get into it and in no specific order here are some of the things I find most annoying *drum rolls* !!!!!!



1. Putting lipstick on only your bottom lip??? Do people really still do this, you ask yes they do.     Please stop it, it's either you want lipstick or you dont, there's no midway. Every time I've seen this I just want to walk up to the culprit and just wipe that lipstick off.

2. Leaving the kitchen sink, bath and face basin a mess. One of the worst things with living other people during University was having to share kitchen and bathroom. I'm cringing just thinking about it. A lot of these students are so nasty and weren't taught nothing domestic.

3. Rice not cleaned properly. Have you ever ate rice like at a restaurant and there are still the little brown rice trash in it? Such a turn off.

4. Smelly feet(Cheesy foot in Jamaica) - Covers nose and run for cover. If your foot is smelly don't come around me and if you do please keep on your shoes, thank you very much.

5. Jamaicans living abroad worrying about Jamaicans at home embarrassing them. Please sit your little ass down. You are in America or Canada now or where ever you are stop trying to keep face with your friends.Always on social media talking about how "Jamaicans are this and Jamaicans are that" boohoo we haven't changed why are you ashamed of your people?

6. You knew that rain is/was falling and you still chose to wear flip flops out of your house?

7. Ever bought Ackee and Saltfish when you're eating out and it's like you bought 100 litres of cooking oil? These chefs want to give me high cholesterol, block arteries and a heart attack. Please chill out with the grease.

8. "Like if you love Jesus", "Jesus saw you scrolling", etc *rolls eyes*. Jesus did not saw me scrolling he's busy he's not on Facebook and he's not on Twitter and even if he's seeing it it's not a sin if I ignore it. Don't try to guilt me into promoting your page bye with your thirsty self.

9. Dirty mirrors and crappy looking background, I know a lot of people will nod to this one. Can people just be mindful of their backgrounds and their mirror before taking and posting pics? Untidy dirty backgrounds make my skin crawl, It just tells me what type of person you are.

10. Polishing or dyeing your hairline because it is non-existent. I see this a lot of time in Jamaica mostly the people who still wear glue in hair and high school students. The hair glue took their hairline with it and so to give off the impression that their hairline is still intact they polish or dye it extra black. Such an epic fail because we can obviously see that die or polish mam. I think the school boys do it because they want to have jet black hair? Either way it's tacky and it annoys me.

11. Sew-in hair one color but the leave-out/ hair texture is different. It's either you sew-in hair that matches your hair color/texture or you blend your leave out to make it look the same. Is it really that hard people?

12. Touching my hair. Whether you are a friend, foe or stranger just do not do it, it's not a toy. Touching my hair is like touching my vagina *I'm not joking*, just don't do it. If you want to touch my hair ask permission 10/10 times I will say no.


Did I mention any of your pet peeves? If not drop them in the comments below.

Short blog post I'll make it longer next time. Read, enjoy and don't forget to share.

Adios Folks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here.